FREE Carers’ course
5 sessions from 10.00am – 3.00pm
at Ipswich hub, Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich IP3 9FJ
- Tuesday 2 October – What is a brain injury?
- Tuesday 9 October – First aid
- Friday 19 October – Manual handling in a safe way
- Tuesday 23 October – How to stay well – physically and mentally
- Tuesday 30 October – Mental Capacity Act – carers’ rights
These courses are free to anyone who cares for someone with a brain injury or a neurological condition.
You can either attend all course sessions or ‘pick and mix’ your preferred topics.
Bring your own lunch. We will provide care to your loved one while you attend.
Places are limited and booking is on a first come, first served basis.
To book: Tel 01473 712225 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.