Delegates, both in-person and virtually, enjoyed a full day of keynote speeches at Headway Suffolk’s seventh annual Neuro Conference, which took place at Wherstead Park and was streamed online, on 11 May.
There were 11 main presentations, along with updates from Headway Suffolk by CEO Helen Fairweather, plus an expert panel from four injury lawyers to conclude the event.
The keynote speakers were:
- Professor Silke Walter – Neurology consultant and Mobile Stroke Unit
- Alec Charnley – Brain Injury Survivor and Headway Suffolk Director
- Sam Jangum – Headway Suffolk Mental Health Nurse
- His Honour Judge Martin Levett – Resident Judge, Ipswich Crown Court
- Professor Huw Williams – Associate Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Tim Passmore – Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- Chief Inspector Nick Paling – Head of Custody, Norfolk and Suffolk Police
- Holly Warner – Justice Project, Headway UK
- Keith Sheppard – Legal Executive Fellow (CILEX), Thompsons Solicitors
- Amanda Cousins – Chief Operating Officer, United Kingdon Acquired Brain Injury Forum
- Carole Almond – Dementia carer
Headway Suffolk’s huge thanks go to the following sponsors for making the event possible:
Missed out on the Neuro Conference?
Catch up with the whole event at your leisure. Buy the Virtual Stream Link, just £25.
Tel: 01473 712225 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org